Are you thinking about moving to a New York City 'suburb' like New Jersey? We're thinking about it too. (It's crucial to mention, we are not realtors and we don't sell homes. We don't profit in any way on the sale of any home.) Our mission is to show you neighborhoods and make your due diligence faster and cheaper than if you were to rent a car and do it yourself.
Buying a home is a big deal. Understandably, real estate agents want you to narrow down your search to a specific area, but how do you know the area you want, when you've only visited one or two neighborhoods, popped into an open house, or mostly done your research online? There's no substitute for seeing your options in person. And there's no faster or more economical way to do that than to town hop with us.
We can help address your important concerns:
- What schools will your child likely be assigned to? What do the schools look like?
- What are the after school options?
- What's the difference in property taxes among New Jersey towns?
- What do you get for your money in Montclair Vs. Maplewood or another town?
- What do homes in similar price points look like in the different areas?
- How long might your daily commute to New York City take?
- Will you need a car (or 2?) or can you walk to supermarkets, restaurants, and shops
- Is there a wait list for parking permits at the train station?
We can also help you to immerse yourself in the experience:
- Is this area quiet enough for you? Is it busy enough?
- What do you think of how the neighbors maintain their properties?
- Would you feel comfortable with your child walking unaccompanied?
- Do you see many "for sale" or "foreclosure" signs dotting the lawns?
- Can you picture yourself at that coffee shop or perusing local stores?
- Does online grocery shopping deliver to your prospective area?
- Do you like the condition and activity in the parks and public spaces?
- Is the exterior of the library what you expected based on the online pics?
Town Hopper Tours can save you $802 and 41-hours! Check it out below.
Our luxury mini bus departs from outside Newark Penn Station. You must have a reservation and you must be on time. We are unable to wait. Children ages 12-and-up welcome.
There are no tours scheduled at this time.